Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Windows Lifestyle







I wanted to make public my digital and mobile life. I have Nokia Lumia 720 for my touchphone and Dell PC with Windows 8.1. I have a Reliance USB internet connection for my laptop.
I have enabled apps in both my laptop and mobile to follow blogs of Politics to Fashion and Freebird. I wanted to follow Destination Infinity too but that site only allows following by email. I was able to get an app which could only display the headings of a blog in my mobile phone. In the case of Windows 8.1 laptop, Bento News app allows viewing of title and the writeup. But both of them do not allow viewing of comments. You need to use a browser to connect to the respective sites for that.
I spend most of my time awake over mobile and laptop. News most of the time.
Windows makes life and information easy. Everything at once !!!


2 comments:

Destination Infinity said...

Cool - both your phone & laptop. I use ancient varieties of both! When I buy my next laptop, I am thinking if I should by a Windows system and load linux mint into it (that's what I'll use daily). Some applications run only on Windows and I might want to take advantage of that!

Destination Infinity

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am thankful for all the gadgets. And the software that we get to develop. And the news we get to read.
I do not mind downloading, experimenting and tinkering with devices. You get to learn that way. But ultimately my device must look neat.
Thanks for your comment,Destination Infinity.