Sunday, January 11, 2015

Latest in IT World

So, these are the interesting happenings in IT and mobile arena.
1) Lima is a terabyte level personal cloud like device. You store media and files in Lima. All your other devices like tablets phone and laptops can then use these files. (By the way I have probably only 1000 songs. But I wrote higher number in my other blog because I had other devices with copies !!)
2) Microsoft's to be installed Windows phone app now has an extension .xapp. But I think you can make it available in Windows Phone Store. However, there is a payment. But the earlier .xap Windows Phone App is also supported. I have checked this out.
3) Windows 10 will make file sharing more synchronous across its devices. So possibly, a Windows phone altered file can be immediately accessed on the Windows laptop.

No comments: