Friday, March 11, 2016

Weight Exercises and Weights






The first picture is that of my 12.5 kg dumbbells which I have kept inside my house. I shall be doing complete dumbbells workout four times in 30 minutes using them.
The second picture is that of whey protein and proteinex drink powders. I have them once a day.
The third picture is that of my foam roller using which I shall massage and soothe muscles.
The fourth picture is that of my bullworker which was with me for the last 30 years. It is a great equipment for strengthening muscles. It will take only 10 minutes to do a complete exercise for all muscles.
( Some people ask whether bullworker be combined with weights. I searched the internet and the answer is between sets if at all a combination is felt like doing).
The fifth picture is that of my barbells with 7.5 kg pair and 10 kg pair dumbbells which I have kept in the terrace.. On some days I will do exercises in the terrace with these. I plan to do only clean and jerk with barbells. With 10 kg pair, four sets of complete dumbbells workout completed in 30 minutes.

3 comments:

JAMSHED AZMI said...

Nice pic and post here. Thanks for sharing.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Thanks, Jamshed Azmi, for your kind words.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Thanks, sm.