- In numbers if n, n+1, n+2 are true; then n and n+2 are enough to say the presence of n+1. Similar to Madhava of Sangamagrama.
- If 1,2,3 are true. And 2 &3 are prime. Because 1/2 leads to decimal point or 1/10; P(k)/P(k+1) =10 is the truth of number system. Similar to my statement.
- Primes may be treated as primes. The prime may be considered negative in Riemann Zeta function for s=1; as a function. Similar to Euler.
- Folding or dividing is the root cause to actions and are complex numbers.
- Rational shops and rational numbers are truth but irrational number by irrational number too exist in nature and is accepted in mathematics. Why not irrational number by zero?
I wish everyone a happy new year.