Wednesday, October 18, 2017

#PythaShastri Word

Many great statements have been made by people and those statements made the people great. Pareto got a big name for Pareto Principle is an example.
I am making a statement here.
" The number of heart beats in a minute by number of seconds in a minute is root 3 by root 2".
What I am saying is 72/60 is 1.732/1.414.
How does it matter? It does not. But it is part of Fibonacci beauty.
I realized it when I was doing exercises. I do a chest press about 29,30,31 reps with a 10 kg pair dumbbells in 30 seconds. Which means 60 in a minute. But heart would have beaten 72 times. Is it not, I asked myself. Then I applied my thinking. I told myself that I believe in root 2 to root 3 existence(or my perception). Is this 60 to 72 because of root 2 to root 3. It seemed rational and correct. And it was. And it is Jesus !!

No comments: