Friday, March 16, 2018

Homage to Ramanujan


I have considered e^(√7) series. The fourth term will be 49.
The fourth term in ((n-1)!)^(n-1) is 2^2. 4. 49/4 is the resonance I seek.  Which is 48+1/4. I make it in n terms. (12^n+1)/2^n. I write this instead of n. (I realize there are some mistakes here !!).
Anyway, I get 13.92 very early from 5th term onwards.
Now, I multiply by 4000√14/(3683x18). This gives me 3.14.

Ramanujan must have been a master in all these, I think. Amazing feel for integers and squaring, cubing etc. as sums. A thorough genius, unbeaten. Still unbeaten. A challenge !! 

4000√14/(3683x18) is my intelligence. And my level of seeing numbers. Using calculators, of course. I have a passion for √2 and √3. 


2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

There's no point in going further. I am not sure I am good.
Ramanujan was. Barely 8 to 10 persons ( not percent); yes persons can be that good.
So try to get peace if the series affects you.
Consider hyperbolic functions to learn!!

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

These are expressions of rational numbers / integers. #PythaShastri